Date Added: 28 March 2019
: 17 April 2019
Job Title: Engagement and Partnerships Co-ordinator
Working For: United Nations Association UK
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
The United Nations Association – UK (UNA-UK) is the UK’s leading source of independent analysis on the UN and a membership organisation with a network of members, supporters and local groups across the UK. Our vision is of a safer, fairer and more sustainable world, which we pursue through the promotion of an effective United Nations.
The organisation is at an exciting stage in its development, as we seek to increase our impact in this turbulent period for domestic and international affairs. We recently launched two major campaigns – on UK foreign policy and on restoring faith in global governance. The Engagement and Partnership Co-ordinator will play a crucial role in growing our supporter and donor base, delivering our objectives and securing the organisation’s future financial stability.
About the post
This is a full-time post (35 hours per week, excluding lunch hours) at the UNA-UK offices in central London. The appointment will be for one year initially, with the opportunity to extend subject to funding.
Annual salary, including London weighting, will be £25k - £30k dependent on skills and experience. Benefits include 25 days annual leave pro rata, additional 5 days (usually over Christmas) and 7% employer contribution to the company’s workplace pension scheme.
The post-holder will report to the Deputy Director, and will be part of a small, dynamic UNA-UK team, which currently comprises seven staff members.
Key tasks include:
- Support delivery of the Charity’s fundraising strategy by increasing regular sustainable income through effective use of the CiviCRM database
- Lead a project to improve understanding of our supporter base composition and motivations
- Develop UNA-UK’s central database to improve member and supporter engagement reporting
- Improve our giving-related engagement and communications, including engagement with higher-level donors
- Develop strategies to improve fundraising from organisations such as NGOs and corporations
- Work with the Communications team to develop our website and improve general experience of donors and supporters to the UNA-UK’s website
For a detailed outline of the key tasks and person specification, please refer to the job description found on our website: https://bit.ly/2DeKFFs
Closing Date: 17 April 2019
Closing deadline for receipt of applications is 3:00PM on Wednesday, 17 April 2019.
Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to telephone/skype interview on 23 April 2019 and face-to-face-interview on 25 April 2019.
To apply for the post, please complete and email the application form together with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Engagement and Partnerships Co-ordinator.
We would be grateful if you also take the time to complete our equal opportunities monitoring form. Both this form and the application form can be found on our wesbite using the link above.