GK Strategy specialises in cutting edge digital analytics, political research and communications. We are independent, founder-led and with ambitious plans to expand into new markets and territories.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide leadership to a talented team across a range of UK accounts, drive forward business strategies as part of the GK senior leadership team, and take a proactive role in identifying and securing new business.
Company and business development role
• To participate in strategic decision making and deliver agreed actions and strategies
• To lead on the development and delivery of GK services in our existing and growth markets
• Driving forward new business development, including development and delivery of new business strategies, identifying opportunities for potential clients, and oversight of new business proposals.
• To hold and build relationships externally which support GK and its clients
Client role and interactions
• To take lead responsibility for relevant clients
• To be responsible for monitoring expenditure, budget and financial information for relevant clients
• To have overall responsibility for quality and delivery of client work on relevant client accounts
• To be responsible for raising awareness of & identifying opportunities for client growth and development
• To be a line manager for designated members of the team
• Supporting team to develop
• Delegating responsibilities’ and accountability to team members
• Monitoring capacity within teams and analysing resourcing requirements
• To provide mentoring and support to the wider team as agreed
The ideal candidate will have:
• Substantial experience of delivering public affairs, media relations and social media strategies.
• Experience in providing senior counsel to leaders at senior executive and C-suite levels.
• The ability to operate in a collegiate manner and provide high-level and strategic advice and counsel to the leadership team.
• Desirable: a proven ability to retain clients over the long-term, a proven track record of winning new business and working independently and autonomously in overseeing and managing client accounts.
Interviews will be arranged on application. Please note that we reserve the right to appoint an exceptional candidate before the closing date.