Date Added: 1 April 2019
: 15 April 2019
Job Title: Donor and Partnerships Officer
Working For: The Independent Group
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 per annum pro rata (Initially a 3 month contract)
We are looking for a donor and partnerships officer with a demonstrated experience of working donor management and/or stakeholder engagement.
While experience is important, most crucially, we are looking for people who share our values and want to be part of changing politics for the better.
The Independent Group is not a political party – yet – so at this point, contracts will be on an initial three month basis.
Working to the Head of Stakeholder Engagement, the donor and partnerships officer will:
- Proactively build new relationships with individuals and organisations whose values are aligned with The Independent Group
- Manage and process donations in compliance with the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000
- Inform and advise colleagues and MPs on donation compliance
- Ensure the delivery of high quality regular updates, reports and a range of ways to engage with our stakeholders to ensure supporters feel informed, thanked and recognised
- Deputise on behalf of the Head of Stakeholder Engagement when required
- Excellent organisation skills and strong ability to effectively operate under high pressure environments
- Experience of donor management and/or stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate, enthuse and inspire our supporters and interested organisations
This role will require some evening and weekend work.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 15th April.
Closing Date: 15 April 2019
Interviews will take place on the 17th and 18th of April.
Start date: As soon as possible
To apply, please e-mail a one page cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org