Date Added: 2 April 2019
: 3 May 2019
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Working For: LabourList
Salary: From £10,000 per annum, 2 days a week
LabourList is looking for an enthusiastic and efficient part-time business development manager to work with our editor to make the website financially secure and even bigger and better.
Tasks include building relationships with donors and stakeholders, running fundraising campaigns, organising fundraising and political events and helping with general administration.
The ideal candidate would be someone who likes to take responsibility, use their initiative, and learn new skills on the job.
- Small donor fundraising
- Liaising with donors and partners, including trade unions
- Managing events, including fundraising dinners and conference events
- General project oversight and basic financial management
- Securing sponsorship and overseeing advertising
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication and numeracy skills
- Good tech skills, with the ability to learn how to use new online tools
- Sympathy for the aims and objectives of the Labour Party
Experience of organising events and fundraising is desirable but not essential.
Closing Date: 3 May 2019
Interviews in early May, for job start ASAP. Please only apply if you are able to take on a part-time role.
Please send a one-page cover letter and one-page CV to email@example.com