Pilgrims Group Ltd is one of the UK’s leading security and risk management companies, providing a range of specialist consultancy, operational and information services to a significant blue chip client base around the globe.
About the Role
Pilgrims Group Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Security Operations Centre Assessment Officer, looking for a rewarding opportunity working for a prestigious Professional Services company in London. The job holder will be responsible for security risk identification, analysis and evaluation.
The job holder must be able to;
• Absorb large and disparate amounts of data critically, and make informed and timely decisions about incidents in a time-restricted situation.
• Be calm and focused in high-pressure situations; be comfortable working on shift, lone-working at times.
• Work independently and be confident in decision-making within Client’s defined processes, and during sudden, unanticipated, or unprecedented events or crises.
• Prioritise and manage multiple requests and sources of information in an organised way.
• Demonstrate exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
• Demonstrate and deploy strong cultural and cross-cultural awareness.
• Demonstrate and deploy strong data management and analytical skills and be able to summarise events accurately, quickly and concisely.
• Evolve in the role; the candidate must continually improve their own skills, take on further responsibilities, and look for and use advanced influencing skills to promote improvements in their own job description and the function of the SOC.
• Experience of working in a corporate security setting or similar.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Experience of utilising open source intelligence (OSINT) platforms, tools and methodology.
• Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualifications in International Security, Intelligence, Risk or other related disciplines.
• Formal qualifications in Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Security Risk Management or other related fields.
• Experience of using information management systems and databases.
Shift Pattern: 07:00 - 19: 00 / 19:00 - 07:00
Hours per week: 42