Date Added: 5 April 2019
: 30 April 2019
Job Title: Policy Coordinator
Working For: United for Change
We are building a movement to offer a new choice in British politics. One of our commitments is to formulate policy grounded in evidence and real-life expertise. To-date, hundreds of people have offered their support and brainpower, ranging from health academics, criminal justice professors through to doctors, nurses, teachers and many more people across Britain. These people will provide policy support through our policy committees. We are now looking for someone to provide secretarial support to these groups, liaising with the respective Chairperson of each committee when needed and supporting our policy team to share and develop policy.
Reporting to Policy Manager:
- Draft letters, emails, and other correspondence to committee members
- Management of policy submissions and committee administration
- Organising online and offline meetings between committee members
- Summarising and directing further research from policy committees
- Providing support to both policy and membership teams
The ideal applicant will have:
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Initiative, the ability to work independently and unsupervised, and a willingness to work hard.
• A commitment to the goals and values of United for Change
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
• Knowledge of British political process, political parties and politicians
Closing Date: 30 April 2019
We will interview and potentially appoint before the closing date
Please send a CV and cover letter to Khurram.Jowiya@unitedforchange.uk
8th April 2019 - The job title has been changed from "United for Change Policy Committee Secretariat" to "Policy Coordinator". The application address has been changed to Khurram.Jowiya@unitedforchange.uk.