Date Added: 9 April 2019
: 22 April 2019
Job Title: Executive
Working For: Pagefield
Pagefield, the award-winning independent communications consultancy, is looking for an outstanding Executive to join our dynamic and talented team.
The Executive will support us in our work both for clients and for new business opportunities across a range of industries. This will be your opportunity to shine in a hard-working but highly rewarding environment. We want people with lots of energy and ideas who can be flexible and fun and enjoy working in a close-knit team. The ability to successfully connect with, and deliver for, our rapidly-growing national and international client list is essential.
- At least a years’ experience in corporate PR and/or public affairs, partly – if not wholly –spent working in an agency
- Experience of handling media sell-ins and/or engagement with Parliament and other political stakeholders
- A strong understanding of digital communications and social media
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing agency
- The ability to plan and undertake client programmes (including weekly / monthly milestones) and documents, projects, initiatives, working effectively with clients
- Speedy and detailed research and analysis skills, including the ability to draft insightful briefing and research notes or reports for clients, industry sectors, advice notes and new business opportunities
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- An organised approach to workload and multi-tasking
- Active understanding and use of social media channels
- Excellent references
In addition to the exciting role and competitive salaries, Pagefield offers a generous pension scheme, gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership, a medical voucher scheme, annual agency-wide and personal bonuses, an active social calendar and encouragement of networking during and out of office hours, a fully stocked bar and kitchen, and several office dogs!
Closing Date: 22 April 2019
The interview process will commence after the closing date.
This is a unique agency looking for a very special new team member. If you think that might be you, then we would like to hear from you; please send your CV to Farnaz Azari before before the closing date via Farnaz.Azari@pagefield.co.uk
11th April 2019 - The address for applications has been changed to Farnaz.Azari@pagefield.co.uk