Date Added: 10 April 2019
: 30 April 2019
Job Title: Conference Producer
Working For: Whitehall Media Ltd
Salary: DOE - negotiable
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a conference producer to research, write and manage a number of our conferences from inception to delivery. You will be responsible for delivering an engaging conference agenda, attracting and recruiting high level speakers, and ensuring events offer compelling content to senior technology decision-makers. The role will involve working closely with the delegates and sales team to improve existing agendas and to identify further opportunities and areas of growth.
Reporting to the head of programmes, the post holder will be required to develop a strong commercial awareness and in-depth understanding of different technology areas. They will be a positive and proactive individual who will be adaptive to the changing needs of the market and our clients.
You will be expected to:
- Research and write conference programmes
- Conduct in-depth quality research on topic areas, industry speakers, and for publication purposes where required
- Recruit speakers for event programmes
- Update programme content, ensuring you keep abreast of market changes
- Provide guidance to speakers for presentation development
- Manage all speakers (pre, during and post event)
- Work with sponsorship and delegate acquisition teams to address client needs
- Attend and run conferences in the UK and overseas, manage and assist speakers, and contribute to the running of the conference agenda
What we are looking for:
• A strong work ethic and commitment to achieving results
• An interest and willingness to learn about the technology sector
• Excellent communicator with strong research/writing/research abilities
• Good organisation/planning skills
• The ability to be self-starting and work with little supervision
• A collaborative approach, sound editorial judgement
• An ability to acquire and assimilate new knowledge quickly
Closing Date: 30 April 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to telephone interview, before an in-person interview. Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis and we may recruit before the closing date. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining any relevant experience and your notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that we cannot acknowledge all applications but we would like to thank all those who express interest.