Date Added: 10 April 2019
: 22 April 2019
Job Title: Analyst- Planning and Housing
Working For: Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £22,911-£26,317 (Grade 5 Analyst)
Planning and Housing Analyst- 1 year fixed term
Greater Manchester is one of the country's most successful city-regions. It is home to more than 2.7 million people and with an economy bigger than that of Wales or Northern Ireland. It was the first city region to agree a devolution agreement with the government in late 2014. In May 2017 the residents of Greater Manchester voted for their first ever Mayor for Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham.
If you are the person for the job, we expect you will have previous experience of research projects from either academic study or work experience.
Skills and experience you will need include:
- A high level of technical competence in both quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- Highly skilled in developing and delivering research projects;
- Excellent writing and presentation abilities that can be demonstrated in previous work;
- The people skills and communication skills necessary to work with a range of different project teams and individuals across public, private and voluntary sectors;
- An eagerness to learn new techniques and approaches, and to make Greater Manchester one of the best places in the world to live.
Applicants need to be flexible to changing circumstances – our work changes daily, and candidates should be willing and confident in turning their hands to a wide variety of research tasks.
In return, research analysts will get to work in one of the most exciting areas of the country, with people who have a real passion for Greater Manchester and the work we do. We offer a good salary, and a wide range of opportunities to work with people across multiple organisations and multiple policy areas.
To find out more about the role, please click here: https://greater.jobs/search-and-apply/job-details/FR-26970/
Closing Date: 22 April 2019
Not known at the moment
To apply please visit our website https://greater.jobs/search-and-apply/job-details/FR-26970/ with a CV and brief covering letter explaining how your knowledge and experience equip you for the role.
In the covering letter please state salary expectation and current salary.