Date Added: 10 April 2019
: 28 April 2019
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Working For: WISE Campaign
Salary: £22,221 based on 30 hours per week plus London weighting where applicable
A social enterprise and membership organisation which generates its own income, WISE is growing fast as it develops relationships with an increasing number of members and commercial clients. The Marketing Officer is a fantastic opportunity to work in a high profile national organisation where you can make a difference to society.
This position requires a pro-active approach to marketing and needs to be fulfilled by someone focussed on engaging with the subjects WISE are passionate about. The role requires an entrepreneurial approach to marketing WISE and our products and projects and an ability to build relationships with external member organisations and other interested parties.
The Marketing Officer will be a key member of the WISE Communications Team.
Reporting to the Communications Director, the Marketing Officer will be required to deliver on the following:
- Evaluating and analysing member and customer feedback regularly to determine the needs and values of each sector of our customer base.
- Developing and delivering Marketing campaigns including Marketing content and collateral.
- Developing and delivering a member survey to help develop future products and services.
- Liaising with all teams across WISE to continue to develop and deliver Marketing materials to drive sales and support projects.
- Create and update summary of all products and services provided by WISE, their features and benefits.
- Create messaging eg powerpoint presentations/videos to tell the WISE story to support external meetings and discussions.
- Write snappy, engaging marketing content for use on social media, website and marketing collateral.
- Awareness of and commitment to upholding the integrity of the WISE brand internally and when in use externally.
- Administration and record keeping related to all of the above.
- To undertake any other duties as required.
For further details, please click here: https://jobs.wisecampaign.org.uk/job/marketing-officer/47815745/
Closing Date: 28 April 2019
Interviews will be held in Leeds at the WISE office on Thursday 9 May.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact the WISE head office on 0113 222 6072 to arrange a time to speak to Ruth Blanco, Communications Director.
Please send an up to date CV and supporting letter of no longer than 2 sides of A4 with examples demonstrating a successful track record of achievement in a similar role and contact details for two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org We will not be able to inform applicants if they are unsuccessful.