Date Added: 12 April 2019
: 24 May 2019
Job Title: PR Traineeship x6
Working For: Taylor Bennett Foundation
Charity Number: 1150556
Salary: Training allowance
These programmes are designed to directly address the need for greater ethnic diversity in the communications & PR industry and are open to all BAME graduates.
The 10-week programme is supported by Brunswick, a leading financial and corporate communications agency, and their global internship programme, Brunswick Reach.
At Brunswick - What does an entry-level Executive do?
A typical entry-level Executive will support teams and clients by providing analysis on media and digital media coverage, stakeholder opinions, and political and regulatory developments, as well as relevant trends and events. A good understanding of the client’s business, strategy and communication needs is critical. Execs use an appropriate style and tone for all communications with clients. They contribute to and sometimes lead the production of high calibre materials, showing high attention to detail. Execs also ensure the smooth running of projects and the delivery of premium client service by ensuring all logistics for client meetings and events are executed smoothly. Execs nurture a network amongst peers inside and outside their firm. Although there is no guarantee of a job at the end of the programme, you’ll be equipped to enter the communications industry.
- Want to pursue a successful career in PR and communications
- Be a graduate. We will accept applications from graduates who have studied any subject, with a minimum 2:1 achieved.
- Be a British national or have immigration status that allows you to be employed in the UK at the end of the ten-week programme.
- Be able to commit to the full 10-week programme.
During the assessment process, we are looking for all of the following:
- Raw talent, ambition and drive.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Lively curiosity and a hunger to learn.
- Passion for current affairs, the commercial world and the media.
- Communications skills; people who can listen, are articulate and persuasive.
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
An assessment day will take place on Friday 14th June 2019 with the programme running from Monday 17th June – Friday 23rd August.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND A CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, AS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM ON OUR WEBSITE WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT: