Date Added: 11 April 2019
: 28 May 2019
Job Title: Event Coordinator
Working For: PUBLIC Ltd.
You will help to deliver PUBLIC’s flagship event - the annual GovTech Summit in Paris, attended by over 2,000 startups, investors and public officials.
You will also work with our Events Producer to stage our year-round events programme, soon to be based out of our own dedicated co-working space in Westminster.
The role can be based either in Paris or London, but regular European travel from either location should be anticipated.
- Create and maintain speaker/sponsor event status sheets as well as speaker/sponsor communication
- Assist with arranging catering and AV equipment needs for our events
- Track, manage and reduce on site costs, while maintaining high levels of customer service for exhibitors/sponsors and attendees
- Provide support to our events including set up and break down post-event
- Produce event recaps and track costs for each event.
- Hotel reservations for staff and VIPs
- Additional operational responsibilities, as needed.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong research skills; is analytical and articulate; a team player with a professional demeanor and enjoys being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Must be driven and able to work with a sense of urgency, control the event process and be able to learn new industries quickly.
- 1-2 years event experience or relevant training in hospitality management
- Excel knowledge a must
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior decision makers
- Strong research and work ethic
- The ability to take initiative and improve systems and processes
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning
- Excellent collaboration ability and interpersonal skills essential
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French
- Events management software knowledge a plus
- c.£30,000 plus 3% pension contribution
- 25 days holiday per year plus local bank holidays
- Additional days off between Christmas and New Year
- Travel to your events held across Europe
- Career progression and development support with an opportunity to carve the operations team
- PUBLIC culture club (company outings, team monthly lunches, holiday parties, and more!)
Closing Date: 28 May 2019
The deadline for applications is 12:00 PM on the closing date
Start Date: As soon as possible
To apply, click here: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/c3suzldemo