Date Added: 25 April 2019
: 20 May 2019
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Working For: Ambition Institute
Salary: £38,000-£45,000 + £3,000 LW
We are looking for a senior sales professional with an extensive knowledge of the education sector, experience of leading complex operations and the ability to meet ambitious sales targets. The role will be at the forefront of our school partnership work, with a focus on building strong relationships with national influences, advocates and key stakeholders in order to drive sales as we undergo our mission to tackle inequality in education. This role is internally known as School Partnerships Area Director and is being offered on a 6 months fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to education, the non-profit sector and raising the aspirations, achievements and life chances of all children
- Experience of meeting ambitious/demanding sales targets in a previous role and effectively managing sales pipelines.
- Experience of developing strategy and leading complex operations in a previous role.
- Experience of successfully developing and leveraging external stakeholder relationships in a previous role.
- Experience of building relationships with a range of internal stakeholders, and working to align varied, often competing, interests.
- Experience of matrix working and managing a complex workload in a previous role.
- Extensive knowledge of the education sector, national influencers, advocates and key stakeholders.
- Experience of successfully facilitating and driving change through peers in a previous role.
- Experience/knowledge of designing and delivering training/CPD.
- Experience of successfully delivering presentations/workshops to external stakeholders in a previous role.
- Experience of successfully motivating and developing others.
We are happy to be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
Closing Date: 20 May 2019
1st stage assessment W/C 27th May
2nd stage assessment W/C 3rd June
For a full Job Description or to apply for this vacancy, please visit our website: https://www.ambition.org.uk/work-for-us/current-vacancies/
3rd May 2019 - The Job Title has been changed from School Partnerships Area Director to Regional Account Manager. The Job Details have been changed to reflect this. The Closing Date has been extended from 08 May 2019 to 20 May 2019. The interview/assessment dates have been changed accordingly.