Date Added: 25 April 2019
: 31 May 2019
Job Title: Communications Executive
Working For: A Client of Michael Page
A leading corporate communications consultancy is looking for an ambitious communications executive to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for:
• Manage the media programme schedules for the client teams to ensure correct phasing of messaging.
• Complete the first draft of client documentation including presentations, Q&A etc. as required for the Associate and Consultant teams to build on.
• Create journalist biographies to enable clients to be thoroughly briefed and accurately advised by client teams.
• Research target clients, their market place and competitors and compile new business packs as required to support the development of new business.
• Complete in-depth research and prepare briefings for clients as requested by the client teams.
• Shadow the consultant during client meetings and calls to build a solid understanding of how the client/consultant relationship works.
For further information and to apply, visit https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/job-detail/communications-executive/ref/14010841
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
Interviews will be conducted as CVs are recieved and the successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date.
Any interested candidates should apply directly through this link: https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/job-detail/communications-executive/ref/14010841
ONLY candidates who are successful will be contacted.