Our challenges are at the centre of government, encompassing a wide portfolio of projects linked to our exit from the EU. We’re a small, exhilarating department focused on policy development and delivery. We are making history and you could be a part of it.
We’re looking for new Policy Advisors to support our teams as they continue in their policy development and delivery endeavours. If successful in this role, you will:
● Be able to settle into new teams, forming collaborating relationships and working effectively without understanding all the details;
● Be a strong, solution-focused analytical thinker with a lens on the big picture impact of our work and how it impacts others;
● Have strong report writing skills being able to communicate key messages clearly and succinctly to senior leaders; and
● Be highly organised, with the ability to work on, manage and plan multiple projects within tight timelines and with minimal supervision.
We would love to hear from you if you are an analytically minded team player with good communication skills. All the better if you have relevant experience in EU regulations, Management consultancy or Working in, or with, national or local government.
In return for sharing your experience and skills with us in these roles, DExEU offers you a great benefits package, including:
● family friendly flexibility for work life balance;
● a learning and development offer second to none; and
● a flexible reward offer
Every EU Exit policy decision needs to work well for our diverse community. As such, we are seeking candidates from a broad array of backgrounds. By becoming part of DExEU you will be joining a group of diverse people who have been selected from across Whitehall and beyond to make history.
So if you are capable of seeing the bigger picture, then don’t hesitate. Join us, and contribute to shaping the future of the country.
For more information, please see our website: http://sps.tmpwcomms.net/dexeu_policy/