Date Added: 25 April 2019
: 19 May 2019
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Headland Consultancy
Salary: Competitive plus discretionary bonus, 26 days holiday, 7.5% employer pension, iPhone, private medical insurance and season ticket loan
Headland is looking to appoint a proactive Account Manager with a passion for business and politics to join our fast-growing team. We provide strategic communications consultancy and deliver campaigns for clients across the financial and professional services, retail and leisure, energy and infrastructure and technology sectors. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands, from FTSE 100 and 250s, through to tech starts-ups. Clients include Airbnb, Danone, Greene King, Just Eat, JustGiving, Lidl, PepsiCo, Pret a Manger, TSB, and UBS.
As an Account Manager at Headland, you will:
• Manage the day-to-day mechanics of client accounts
• Lead projects, reporting directly to key members of the team
• Mentor team members, ensuring all work is delivered on time and to a high standard
• Provide clients with advice and be able to take decisions in the client’s best interests
• Offer creative solutions towards delivering the best client service possible
• Be a competent stakeholder handler
Ideally you will possess the following skills/experience:
• Proactivity, taking responsibility for the smooth running of account teams
• Confidence in presenting ideas to colleagues, MPs, journalists, and clients
• Experience in Parliament, consultancy or in-house
• Outstanding team-working, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of UK politics and current affairs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Appetite to build your network of contacts
Closing Date: 19 May 2019
The recruitment process includes interviews in London. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a written exercise.
All applicants will be contacted by 24th May 2019.