Date Added: 26 April 2019
: 25 June 2019
Job Title: Fundraising/Marketing Officer
Working For: Southwark Group of Tenant Organisations
Salary: £26,000 pro rata (20 hrs per week)
1YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
The SGTO is a borough-wide community organisation funded through the Tenants and Residents Movement via the local authority. Our aim is to support tenants and residents in Southwark. The post holder will need to have an in-depth knowledge of social housing issues. You will need excellent communication, literacy skills, including good IT skills. You will need to demonstrate the ability to develop a marketing strategy for the services of the organisation. The post holder will be responsible for developing and promoting a diverse range of fundraising activities and projects to support our fundraising/marketing strategy and income generation.
You will have to demonstrate skills of Fundraising/Marketing Officer
- Experience of a wide range of fundraising activities (including public fundraising) and proven success of substantial income generation.
- Good knowledge of the principles of fundraising from trusts and foundations and experience in soliciting funds from these sources.
- Previous experience in preparing multiple funding application forms and writing detailed and compelling proposals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills with the ability to prioritise and deal with a variety of tasks.
Closing Date: 25 June 2019
As soon as possible
If you know you have the required skills, please contact the office on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 02076396718