Date Added: 2 May 2019
: 2 June 2019
Job Title: Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
Working For: Meeting Place Communications
MPC is expanding and we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and commercially focused individual to join the team in our Reading office. The ideal candidate will have a background in public affairs, politics, communications and/or public consultation and a keen interest in the built environment and property sector.
As an Account Manager we would expect you to:
- Have a sound understanding of the various levels of government work.
- Be articulate, with sound written and inter-personal skills
- Have a client centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality.
- Have strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage your workload on multiple projects.
- Demonstrate drive, proactivity and innovative thinking.
Working with the Director you will develop creative engagement programmes to meet the needs of your clients. This will include organising public exhibitions and stakeholder events, political and stakeholder research and preparing high quality materials for web and print. You will identify new business opportunities and lead new business meetings.
Senior Account Executive
- Client and Project Work – Draft campaign research, newsletters and content for exhibition boards. Maintain and update social media channels regularly for projects. Visit sites for project/client research purposes.
- Account Development – Review fee proposals with the Account Manager and identify upselling opportunities. Work with Account Managers to develop new products
You can see further details of this vacancy and others on the careers section of our website: https://www.meetingplacecommunications.com/careers
Closing Date: 2 June 2019
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date as interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org