Date Added: 2 May 2019
: 30 June 2019
Job Title: Account Director - Public Affairs
Working For: BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe)
Our Issues and Public Affairs team is the largest in the London office and the leading Public Affairs consultancy within the WPP network with around 30 experts in political advocacy and issues management. We cover both Westminster and Whitehall as well as international affairs.
KEY SKILLS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Campaign design and implementation- Using multiple channels, execute innovative communication strategies which fully reflect our client objectives, the needs of the political stakeholder and the wider environment
- Client Relationships- To be the trusted day to day client partner across the whole account while also establishing and strengthening relationships with the client
- A champion for attaining the highest possible professional standards.
- People and Team Development- Ensure appropriate time and resource is invested in the development of team members, coaching and mentoring them to become high performing individuals.
- Digital Media- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the digital political landscape. Digital media strategies and tools are baked into client programs and must be discussed and sold in effectively.
- Commercial Awareness- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the capacity planning, forecasting, and monthly billing cycles on client accounts and use knowledge to help maintain profitability
- Networking- Maintain a Network of valuable contacts throughout Westminster and Whitehall for clients and for business development purposes.
- Line Management – Be an effective line manager who motivates, supports and develops team members to deliver client results.
- Agency Development - Contribute to the day-to-day management of the business through representation on the appropriate teams and forums.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience, ideally made up of a mix of Parliament, Government or UK consultancy
- Excellent client handling experience
- Experience of hunting down, attracting and winning new public affairs business
- A great understanding of Westminster and Whitehall politics, functions and procedures
- An entrepreneurial and inquisitive mind
- A good network of contacts
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
Candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible and will be asked to start at their earliest convenience if successful.
Please apply via the following link: https://bcw-emea.workable.com/jobs/1006664