Date Added: 2 May 2019
: 17 May 2019
Job Title: Head of Fundraising
Working For: CSW
Salary: £40,800-£44,625 per annum
This is a rare opportunity to join a specialist organisation with a long track record in promoting the right to freedom of religion or belief (FoRB).
You will manage the fundraising team and lead on CSW’s income generation through the development and delivery of CSW’s fundraising strategy as an integrated element of the organisation’s forward plan. You will maximise existing revenue and lead the growth and diversification of income streams, with a particular emphasis on grant giving, regular donors and supporting the international development of the organisation.
Key responsibilities (full responsibilities listed in the application pack):
- Lead the fundraising and data team, providing support and direction to the various roles and priority areas.
- Develop, deliver and monitor an integrated fundraising strategy that contributes to departmental planning and complements the organisation’s forward plan.
- Maintain and maximise existing income streams, ensuring sustainable income generation across CSW’s portfolio.
- Explore diversification of income generation through forward thinking strategic development of the department
- Support the wider organisational structure and strategies.
CSW is a human rights organisation specialising in freedom of religion or belief, and as Christians we stand with everyone facing injustice because of their religion or belief.
A committed Christian with a good degree or equivalent professional qualification or have at least 5 years fundraising experience at a senior level. You will have an understanding of and an interest in current and likely future trends in fundraising and knowledge of the Church landscape in the UK. You will also have proven experience in fundraising in the charity sector at a managerial level.
You will have a strong commitment to human rights and justice and an interest in freedom of religion or belief.
This post falls within the definition of an Occupational Requirement as per the Equality Act 2010.
Closing Date: 17 May 2019
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview on Thursday 23 May 2019. The interviews will take place at our office in New Malden.
Second round interviews will take place on Thursday 30 May 2019 also in New Malden.
Please go to our website www.csw.org.uk/vacancies to download an application form and applicant’s e-pack.
Completed applications should be emailed to Jane Bave, Head of People and Culture email@example.com
Please email Jane Bave, Head of People and Culture firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.