Date Added: 3 May 2019
: 24 May 2019
Job Title: Policy Analyst/Senior Policy Analyst
Working For: Inline Policy
Are you passionate about policy and politics? Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and a desire to be part of a developing business? Are you interested in how technology interacts with our society and economy? Are you able to explain complex concepts in a clear and engaging manner?
If so, come and join us at Inline Policy, a pioneering political consultancy and policy advisory firm based in London and Brussels that offers comprehensive political and regulatory advice to fast-growing and innovative tech companies.
Our team covers some of the most exciting policy areas and business sectors, including:
- The sharing and on-demand economy
- Emerging technologies (e.g. drones and driverless cars)
- Artificial intelligence and robotics
- Online platforms and social media
- European politics and regulation
Our Policy Analysts/Senior Policy Analysts are responsible for:
- Delivering high-quality client services and output that exceed expectations
- Researching and analysing policy issues to produce written briefings on political and regulatory issues
- Assisting with business development efforts through research, presentations and blog writing
- Producing newsletters for clients on regulatory and market developments
- Developing their own networks and relationships with stakeholders in the industry
Please see full details here: https://www.inlinepolicy.com/careers-join-our-team
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
All applications will be considered after the submission closing date and successful applicants will be invited for a first round interview on the second half of the week commencing 27 May 2019.
Please send your CV and covering letter describing your motivation and suitability for this role to email@example.com