Date Added: 8 May 2019
: 3 June 2019
Job Title: Finance Manager
Working For: WISE Campaign
Location: Leeds or Internet
Salary: £31,929 pro rata to £19,416 based on 22.5 hours per week
- Produce detailed monthly management accounts including profit and loss, variance reporting, detailed departmental performance, cashflow, balance sheet and debtors.
- Analyse and interpret financial reports to produce engaging and high-level monthly and quarterly reports with commentary and charts for presentation to the Management Team, WISE Board and Board Finance Committee.
- Manage deferred revenue and costs and ensure the accurate input of this in to Sage Accounting, this includes the annual membership fees for 200+ members.
- Liaise with department Directors and Managers to produce forecasts based on assumptions and adjust according to fluctuations in activity.
- Lead on the production of annual budgets with the Management Team and prepare these for presentation to the WISE Board.
- Undertake analysis of products and services to determine profitability and make recommendations on pricing structures.
- Support the management team in the production of monthly sales pipeline reports and quarterly KPI reports.
- Work with the Management Team and Managers across the business to produce pricing for bids and tenders to ensure full cost recovery and sustainability.
- Ensure that adequate levels of insurance are in place across the business and liaise with insurance brokers for renewals and claims.
- Ensure that suitable contracts are in place with external suppliers and provide support across the business on contract implementation and negotiations.
- Maintain effective working relationship with the WISE Accountants and ensure timely completion of annual accounts.
- Maintain knowledge of external environment in relation best practice in financial management and undertake research to make recommendations on improvements and to ensure statutory compliance.
- Support the development and management of an investment strategy and reserves policy for WISE funds.
- Undertake research to support and advise on most appropriate organisational governance structure including options for the current Company Interest Company (CIC) to set up a charitable foundation.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Officer and provide cover in their absence if required to ensure timely responses to invoicing and payments requests.
- Undertake any other relevant duties as required.
Closing Date: 3 June 2019
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on the closing date. Interviews will be held in Leeds at the WISE head office in Leeds College of Building’s Hunslet Campus on 19 June 2019.
Please send an up-to-date CV and supporting letter of no longer than 2 sides of A4 with examples demonstrating a successful track record of achievement in a similar role, outlining why you are interested in this role and contact details for two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org