Date Added: 10 May 2019
: 20 May 2019
Job Title: Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Working For: Field Consulting
Salary: Competitive + up to 15% performance bonus
Field Consulting is looking for an outstanding Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join our team. Field is a political and corporate communications consultancy helping clients change policy and perceptions. Current clients include The FA, Govia Thameslink, Alstom, Berkeley Homes, Virgin Atlantic and Capco. As a result of a series of recent new business wins Field Consulting is looking for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join our 15-strong team.
The Account Manager / Senior Account Manager will have a balance of public affairs and media experience and experience of running account teams and delivering results for clients. The role will work across a range of accounts and campaigns helping ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of our work.
We are looking for:
- A creative approach to political and media relations, with a good track record in implementing communications strategies
- The ability to manage complex and fast paced client programmes with minimal supervision
- A good working knowledge of Government and how Parliament works
- Strong writing and presenting skills
- At least three years’ experience in public affairs with agency experience
Closing Date: 20 May 2019
Interviews to commence as soon as possible.
Field is an ambitious agency that is growing steadily. We want an equally bold and ambitious individual with first-class skills, agency experience and political acumen to join our team. If you think this might be you, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV to Lucy Holbrook via firstname.lastname@example.org