Date Added: 10 May 2019
: 22 May 2019
Job Title: Director of Communications
Working For: Our Future, Our Choice (OFOC)
Salary: London Living Wage upwards, depending on experience
Our Future, Our Choice (OFOC), a youth campaign under the People’s Vote umbrella, is recruiting for a Director of Communications to work out of People’s Vote London offices. The objective of this role is to coordinate all outward-facing messaging and activities carried out by OFOC.
The role involves numerous responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Writing press releases
- Communicating with national press and broadcast media
- Bidding in and preparing spokespeople for media appearances
- Rapid responses to developing news stories
An ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working in media or communications
- Strong writing skills with a fine eye for detail
- A comprehensive understanding of the issues surrounding Brexit
- Ability to work under pressure and out of hours
- Enthusiasm for the pro-European cause
OFOC works closely with other campaigns in the People’s Vote umbrella network, meaning that while our campaign is autonomous, our team works closely and learns from the best communications specialists in British politics. This is a full-time, on-site position in London.
Closing Date: 22 May 2019
Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Please email a CV and short covering letter of no more than 300 words to email@example.com