Date Added: 10 May 2019
: 21 May 2019
Job Title: Campaigns Manager (Activism)
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
A health campaign
- To create the campaigning strategy and resulting activities for the organisation for the first time.
- To develop the public campaigning and activism with the by-product of the raising the profile of the organisation.
- To work cross-organisationally with other departments to ensure and integrated and appropriate approach to maximise campaigning and other impacts of the supporters.
- Successful experience of developing public campaigns to gain change.
- Experience of including beneficiaries directly in the campaigning.
- Experience of engaging colleagues from other departments in the campaigning agenda and selling the benefit to the whole organisation
Closing Date: 21 May 2019
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org