Date Added: 10 May 2019
: 29 May 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Unitas Communications
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Unitas are an international PR and Strategic Communications Agency. Working with high-level inter-governmental and private sector client’s such as the UN, the NFL, Barclays Wealth, the Arab League, the US State Department, the NHS and the OIC, Unitas offers a unique opportunity to represent and directly engage with some of the world’s largest organisations.
- Write, edit and proofread content for press materials
- Draft op-eds, media articles on behalf of clients
- Work closely with senior Unitas Directorship to produce business proposals and presentations
- Proactively develop and implement media pitches
- Respond to media information requests
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews on behalf of clients
- Manage and provide direction on all social media channels
- Take a lead role in developing collateral materials including fact sheets, product descriptions, sales collateral, presentations, messaging, website content, newsletter content and blogs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong and versatile writing, editing and communication skills, a strong sense of time management
- At least 3 years’ communications experience in an advocacy, non-profit, political, or corporate setting or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strict attention to detail
- Ability to develop creative, compelling and accurate content in a variety of styles for diverse audiences
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated expertise in producing different types and styles of high-quality written material, including op-eds and press releases
- Capacity to draft/edit material ranging from quick “sound bites” to in-depth policy analysis
- Flexible and adaptable personal style. Must be capable of rapidly rearranging priorities and transitioning quickly between multiple tasks.
- Strong knowledge of how the media works and how best to communicate with journalists
- A keen interest and knowledge of Middle Eastern current affairs, news and current affairs issues, politics and policy issues is preferred
Closing Date: 29 May 2019
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on the closing date.
20th May 2019 - The closing date has been changed from 23 May 2019 to 29 May 2019.