Date Added: 14 May 2019
: 31 May 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: WA Communications
WA Communications is hiring Account Executives to make an outstanding start to their career with a role that offers excellent professional development opportunities in a top 5 public affairs agency (PR Week).
This is an opportunity to work with a team of consultants who advise businesses facing complex policy, regulatory and communications challenges. We use intelligence and experience together with deep sector knowledge to deliver exceptional results for clients and impactful campaigns.
We've grown more than 20% year-on-year over the last four years, winning clients in a range of sectors that include energy, education, financial services, healthcare, and utilities.
We are looking for candidates who are smart, enterprising, committed to achieving their best, and eager to join an ambitious and creative team.
The right candidate will be a recent graduate and may have some experience in a public affairs or corporate communications consultancy. Qualities we value are:
- Good understanding of government and policy, and interest in business, media and communications
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate complex issues
- Client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Organisation, efficiency and attention to detail
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Intellectual curiosity
The role will see you involved in client work across the business and get experience in marketing and new business activity. You will:
- Deliver innovative public affairs and communications programmes
- Produce detailed research and insight
- Build a network of political, policymaking, media and business contacts
- Work with everyone in the business, from intern through to Managing Director
In return we offer:
- Strong salary growth, and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward bonus scheme
- Tailored training package that will help you develop specialist skills in consulting and communications
- Lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities
- Wide range of employee benefits, including pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and interest free travel loans
This advert is on our website at: https://wacomms.co.uk/careers/account-executive-3/
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
We may interview strong candidates early, so you are encouraged to apply soon. Start date from June / July 2019.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should be no longer than one page, setting out your interest in the role and why you believe you are a good choice for it. To contact us with any questions, please find our details at https://wacomms.co.uk/contact-us/