Date Added: 16 May 2019
: 16 June 2019
Job Title: Senior Digital Executive
Working For: PLMR Ltd
Do you have a passion for delivering brilliant client work using digital channels? Can you build innovative online campaigns that make a tangible difference to clients?
PLMR needs a Senior Digital Executive to join our expanding digital team. You’ll be proactive and energetic, highly organised, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have at least one year’s experience at Account Executive level in a communications agency. You’ll have a flair for client relationships, and be able to create and execute digital strategies that surprise and delight our clients.
PLMR is a leader in digital communications, and one of PR Week’s Top 100 agencies. Our people win awards for their digital campaigning, which combines elements of public relations, public affairs and digital marketing.
Reporting into a Senior Digital Manager, you will:
- Work with senior colleagues to draw up and execute strategic digital programmes for clients
- Possess a strong understanding of digital communications and campaigning methods and how they can underpin PR and PA strategies
- Manage social media contributions from all teams and develop new content strategies to help promote PLMR’s services
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing and analytics programs including Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Advertising and others
- Ensure PLMR and client digital communications strategies are up to date with the latest best practices
- Execute messaging on social media and other digital channels to support the strategic aims of PLMR’s clients
- Develop news angles, stories and pitches to raise awareness for clients – their profiles, products and services
- Establish, build and nurture strong relationships with clients, key stakeholders, and media contacts
- Input into new business proposals for our current and prospective clients
- Promote PLMR digital communications services to attract new business
- Actively seek new business opportunities for PLMR’s digital communications services
- Generate new business leads, pitch for new business, develop proposals
- Manage and mentor junior members of staff, sharing your expertise
Closing Date: 16 June 2019
We look at applications on a daily basis. If a suitable candidate is sought this vacancy may be filled before the closing date.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to Magda Lobodziec at firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us how your experience and ambitions match this role.