Date Added: 16 May 2019
: 30 June 2019
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator - REMOVED
Working For: Freedom United
Location: Internet, London-based preferred
40 hours a week, UK office hours. Flexible working can be negotiated. Contractor.
Join the largest anti-slavery community in the world! Freedom United’s mission is to inspire millions of people to learn and take action against modern slavery. We are looking for a creative and organised individual who will help us grow a powerful community that can use their collective voice to call for change.
The Social Media Coordinator will lead on developing content for all of our social media channels. Together with colleagues, the Social Media Coordinator will develop and implement an acquisition strategy for reaching new audiences.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy, in coordination with the marketing team
- Create, edit, and manage content across all applicable social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and more
- Analyse engagement rates and social reach and create recommendations to improve
- Identify opportunities to engage new audiences
- Drive strategy and performance of social media advertising
- Identify and cultivate relationships with social media influencers
- Discovering, researching and testing new and emerging social channels
- Balanced between creative and analytical: you aren’t afraid to present new ideas and take risks
- Excellent writing and editing skills: you can tell powerful stories through social media
- Passionate about social marketing: you continuously pursue knowledge and stay on top of trends
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work within a fluid and fast paced environment: job description captures core responsibilities, but role may be more diverse
- Bachelor’s degree
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
Interviews ongoing, job will remain open until filled.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Coordinator.” Please provide your CV or resume and a brief answer (no more than 350 words) to the following question:
“Considering your skills and experience, why are you a good fit for this team?”
28th June 2019 - This advert has been removed at the request of the original advertiser as the position has been filled. Please do not apply for this role.