Date Added: 16 May 2019
: 24 May 2019
Job Title: Communications Assistant
Working For: Financial Reporting Council
The FRC’s Communications team manages the regulator’s internal and external communications. We use multiple channels to ensure FRC announcements, reports, speeches etc. reach stakeholders effectively. These include press releases, subscriber notes, social media, podcasts, videos and so on. The team also maintains the FRC website and intranet. The team is part of the Strategy & Resources Division which provides central services across the FRC, including HR, IT, Finance and Economic Analysis.
The role involves:
- Maintaining and updating communications grids
- Preparing and distributing a weekly summary of FRC ‘news’ to all staff
- Assisting the gathering and updating of the FRC’s intranet, website and other communication feeds
- Logging and distributing publications among staff
- Creating key contact lists for invitations and announcements
- Helping with Stakeholder Advisory Panel arrangements
- Ad-hoc tasks including preparing PowerPoints, briefing notes, desk-based research etc.
- Maintaining a ‘Processes Guide
- Supporting the team with note taking for meetings, diary and event management
The ideal candidates will have:
- Good knowledge and skills in social media, PowerPoint, excel and Word
- Ability to gain information from a number of sources and teams across the organisation and collate into a single document
- Able to work collaboratively within a team
- Adaptable, and flexible and working in a fast-paced environment which changes and adapts to business needs.
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Interviews will take place in our London office. Address: 8th Floor, 125 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5AS
Please apply by emailing a copy of your CV and covering letter to the FRC Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the covering letter, please set out, by reference to the person specification above, how you meet the required skillset
- confirm that you have the right to work in the UK
- confirm your current package and benefits, and
- tell us where you heard about this job
Please note that we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK.