Date Added: 16 May 2019
: 24 May 2019
Job Title: Research Intern - Autumn 2019
Working For: The Centre for Public Impact
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Who we are
The Centre for Public Impact (‘CPI’) is a not-for-profit foundation, founded by the Boston Consulting Group. We work with governments and their partners around the world to bring about better outcomes for people. This is a new position at CPI which will contribute to growing our voice and global network to help unlock the positive potential of government.
About this position
You will work on our research projects and product development related to CPI’s understanding of government effectiveness. Through this role, you will foster valuable research and writing skills. There will be additional exciting opportunities to attend talks and conferences at think tanks or universities and to publish your own writing. This internship offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their existing research skills further in an impact-oriented environment.
- Develop CPI products designed to help governments achieve better outcomes for their citizens
- Research on non-traditional models of public service delivery and new emerging practices in the public sector
- Produce reports which draw insights from your research of various topics related to government and its relationship with people
- Writing summaries and meta-analyses from various sources
- Assisting with interviewing individuals and focus groups
- Contribute to innovation and research projects with guidance from Senior Programme Associates
- Work closely with other team members to help shape CPI's thinking and influence our current and future activities
- This is a full time position for 3 months fixed-term contract
- An Undergraduate Degree or relevant Apprenticeship/Work Experience
- An interest in the workings of government and public services
- An analytical mind with excellent qualitative research capabilities
- Ability to operate collaboratively as part of a growing team
- Initiative and motivation to work in a self-managed team
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Commitment to CPI’s Values
- Optional: Familiarity with G-suite
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
The deadline for completed applications is COB on the closing date.
24th May 2019 - The deadline for applications is close of business, today.