Date Added: 17 May 2019
: 14 June 2019
Job Title: Research Assistant
Working For: Research Institute for Disabled Consumers
We are looking for a Research Assistant to join our research team.
As one of our team of researchers you will contribute to all aspects of our research to evaluate products and services for disabled and older people. You will join a staff team of eight based in North London.
RiDC uses a wide range of person-centred research methods including usability testing, co-design workshops, mystery shopping, surveys and focus groups, as well as market research. Our research is published as:
- Reports for policy makers, service providers and manufacturers (our clients), and/or
- Consumer reports and information for older and disabled people.
Essential skills and experience
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant research based discipline e.g. psychology, social research, human factors, ergonomics, HCI or similar.
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods such as user tests, surveys and focus groups
- An understanding of practical statistics with an ability to think analytically
- The ability to communicate verbally and write precisely in a plain colloquial style
- Ability with a range of software, including Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary research team
- Understanding of accessibility issues affecting older and disabled people as consumers and as research participants
RiDC is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community. Our office is fully wheelchair-accessible.
Closing Date: 14 June 2019
Follow this link on detials about how to apply https://www.ridc.org.uk/content/job-vacancy-research-assistant