Date Added: 22 May 2019
: 23 June 2019
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: PLMR
Do you want to become a sector-leading political and PR adviser to high-profile businesses, charities, and clients?
PLMR is pleased to offer market-leading opportunities for mid-level consultants, within a multi-award winning, UK Top 100 and World 250 communications consultancy. If you are a news junkie with proven interest in and knowledge of UK politics, understand the power of digital comms and campaigning, and want to make your mark on the political and media landscape, we encourage you to apply.
We’re on the hunt for a strong and confident Account Manager. They should be client focused, results orientated, highly organised, dynamic and passionate. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of two years consultancy experience and a track record of delivering effective work for clients.
In this role, you will be expected to hit the ground running working within a small but dynamic team where you will have responsibility to look after your dedicated client base. To excel in this role, you will need to demonstrate a high attention to detail, proven and effective time management skills, a pro-active mind and interest in generating and contributing ideas. Experience in sectors PLMR operates in, including health & social care, tech, housing, energy and transport, is beneficial.
- Driving and implementing programmes of work for clients that execute our strategies
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to raise awareness of the client’s profile, products and services
- Establishing, building and nurturing strong relationships with clients, key stakeholders and media contacts (including journalists and industry spokespeople)
- Scoping, design and delivery of traditional public affairs, public relations and social media projects to meet key milestones
- Closely monitor political developments in relevant sectors and consider how this impacts your clients
- Supporting clients with your reputation management skills
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing various proposals
- Networking and winning new business
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
Closing Date: 23 June 2019
We look at applications on a daily basis. If a suitable candidate is sought this vacancy may be filled before the closing date.
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter telling us how your experience and ambitions match this role to Magda Lobodziec at firstname.lastname@example.org.