Date Added: 24 May 2019
: 12 June 2019
Job Title: Education Policy & Public Affairs Advisor
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
An international NGO
- To create influencing and policy strategies and implement the resulting activities
- To lead on the creation of policy analysis, briefings and reports
- To develop strong relationships with other NGOs, partners and also within Government
- Successful experience of lobbying decision makers in Westminster and Whitehall.
- An excellent relationship builder with senior stakeholders including with UN and donors.
- Strong policy analysis and development experience.
Closing Date: 12 June 2019
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com