Date Added: 28 May 2019
: 13 June 2019
Job Title: Associate Director
Working For: a client of Murray McIntosh
Salary: Competitive with benefits
My client are an award-winning independent communications consultancy specialising in integrated campaigns for international clients.
Helping diverse and exciting clients to make public policy arguments across strategic communications, media and government relations, they are proud to be advocating for good causes whose voices would not otherwise be heard.
With a small but talented team of consultants, they are looking for an Associate Director to be responsible for the development of key clients and management of team members. Working closely with the MD and Business Manager, you'll also support the management of the company as they expand.
With strong core values emanating from ethical practice and philanthropy, you’ll need to be motivated by making a difference and impacting change.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to really grow their career, working with complex clients in an innovative agency. They have low staff turnover and a hard-working, rewarding and supportive culture.
- Strategic management of the company’s anchor clients and oversight of other key accounts
- Providing advice and senior counsel to account managers across client accounts, including helping to resolve client management challenges and contributing to client growth and retention strategies
- Line management of 3 members of team including their appraisals professional development plans
- Play an active part of the Senior Management Team providing support to the MD with areas including business planning, financial management, operations and company growth
- Supporting the MD with new business strategy, identification of leads, management and conversion of leads and growth of existing client accounts
- A strategic communications background, encompassing across a mix of disciplines including reputation management, crisis comms, international relations, thought leadership, media relations
- Experience of leading on strategy for complex projects, with a creative mind and a “can-do” attitude
- Confidence in running teams day to day as a motivational manager and inspirational leader
- The ability to manage the pitch process from scratch
Closing Date: 13 June 2019
Applications will need to be received by w/c 10th June
Please apply by sending your CV via the job advert here,