Date Added: 28 May 2019
: 19 June 2019
Job Title: Marketing and Operations Assistant
Working For: The Cornerstone Partnership
Salary: £20,600 pro rata
The Cornerstone Partnership is a highly innovative and impactful social enterprise established in 2014 with support from the Department for Education’s Innovation Programme. We have pioneered the world’s first Virtual Reality experience for fostering and adoption, which is now being applied in over 30 local authorities.
We are looking for an organised and dedicated individual to assist with marketing and communications and support the coordination of our VR training programme.
As the Marketing and Operations Assistant you will be expected to:
- Support the Operations Lead in liaising with local authority officials and Cornerstone training staff to schedule and organise VR Training Events
- Manage the Cornerstone website and social media pages
- Organise and support external Cornerstone events
- Produce marketing materials to promote the Cornerstone brand
- Coordinate logistical arrangements of kit and other materials for training and concierge days e.g. track kit availability, make necessary courier arrangements, pack materials
- Organise electronic and paper record keeping, including tracking and updating key documents for the VR programme
- Process training information, including creating feedback reports
- Support maintenance and set up of the VR kit stored in the London office
- Sustain positive relations with and provide support to clients throughout their contract, including dealing with any unexpected technical issues swiftly and appropriately
- Manage reception duties and the office enviornment
- Organise and prepare for meetings (booking rooms, photocopying papers, sending out agendas etc.)
- Support management with data and information preparation
- Educated to degree level
- Strong IT skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Office and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Interest in the social care system and local government
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and drive to achieve results
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Experience in product marketing and social media campaigning
Closing Date: 19 June 2019
Interviews w/c 24th June.
Please send your cv and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
29th May 2019 - The Job Title has been changed from "Marketing and Logistics Assistant" to "Marketing and Operations Assistant".