Date Added: 29 May 2019
: 17 June 2019
Job Title: Research Intern
Working For: PUBLIC
PUBLIC helps technology startups transform public services. We provide insight, support, networks, and capital to entrepreneurs with the latest and most innovative ideas, helping them to improve the lives of citizens through enhancing the services that the government provides.
The Research Intern will form a key part of PUBLIC’s growing research team, supporting with research to produce reports, articles, blogs, and events focusing on how technology will shape the future of government.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with research, writing, and editing for PUBLIC’s ongoing research projects (including desk research, data collection and analysis, and conducting interviews and surveys).
- Writing articles for PUBLIC’s blog and other online platforms.
- Presenting research to government, report sponsors, and other clients.
- Supporting with organising of launch events for reports, including selecting and contacting speakers and attendees.
- Supporting with business development activities for PUBLIC’s portfolio of startups, especially gaining market intelligence by analysing public sector opportunities.
The selected candidate will have experience conducting research projects, as well as an interest in the core mission and research topics covered by PUBLIC.
The selected candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to achieve to an exceptional standard in your chosen area (this can be in professional, academic or extracurricular pursuits).
- Experience with research projects (especially in public policy, technology or the social sciences).
- A high level of resourcefulness and determination.
- Excellent written English.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with external stakeholders.
- The ability to work independently and manage a varied workload.
- The ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Interest in public policy, government, technology or startups.
Additional desired skills include:
- Experience conducting data collection and analysis.
- Experience conducting literature reviews.
- Experience with organising or running events.
- Proficiency in French, German or Danish.
Closing Date: 17 June 2019
Interviews will commence the last week of June with a start date of as soon as possible.
Please apply for this role via this link: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/rlccwvhsia