Date Added: 29 May 2019
: 16 June 2019
Job Title: Communications and Engagement Specialist - Property
Working For: TfL
TfL’s property team has an ambitious programme to develop over 10,000 homes, 1 million sq ft of commercial space and upgrade and refurbish hundreds of shops, offices and arches across London. The communications team sits at the heart of the directorate, coordinating all external engagement for these transformational projects and programmes.
You will be an integral part of the communications team working on stakeholder and community engagement campaigns to support planning permissions for major housing developments and delivering communications strategies to promote our retail and arch estate.
- Plan, develop, deliver and manage communications and engagement on property development projects, supporting them through the project life cycle from visioning and viability stage through to pre-application process and into construction
- Work with communication specialists from inside and outside the organisation to deliver the overarching property communications strategy
- Develop and manage external relationships including with Government, the Mayor of London’s office, the Greater London Authority, London Boroughs, business groups, commercial partners and suppliers through meetings, briefings, presentations, speeches and correspondence
- Manage and provide communications expertise for projects, including political and stakeholder insight ensuring better project management and consistency in external relations resulting in improved reputation, faster delivery of projects, cost savings and added financial value
- Manage pre-application consultation process, and ensure communications are prepared and carried out in line with requirements of the Town and Country Planning Act (1990)
Closing Date: 16 June 2019
Apply online with two page covering letter and CV.
More information here: