Date Added: 31 May 2019
: 22 June 2019
Job Title: Intern
Working For: JBP
Salary: Real London Living Wage (£10.55 per hour)
A great opportunity has arisen to join the JBP Westminster team. JBP is a leading public affairs agency with a strong reputation for integrated and strategic communications in policy-led campaigns, supported by high-level media engagement.
We looking to recruit an intern to add to our team, for a fixed 3 month programme.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent research skills
- A fluent writing style
- Good understanding of Parliament and the political process
- An interest in politics and current affairs
- An excellent understanding of the media
- A proactive attitude and confident phone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes
- Some experience with using social media
- Willingness to work in a team environment
In return you will receive:
- First-hand experience in a public affairs company
- A structured training programme in key aspects of the business
- An understanding of how Westminster works
- Opportunity to attend parliamentary and networking events
- CV and interview advice
- The opportunity to be considered for a full-time position
JBP has a well-established internship programme and past interns, depending on the development and success during their 3 month period, have led to full-time positions with JBP at the end of the internship.
Closing Date: 22 June 2019
Interviews will take place immediately and the successful candidate will need to be available to start as soon as possible. We may appoint before the closing date.
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com
- your CV;
- a cover letter and;
- A 250-word answer to each of following two questions:
- What is number one thing the new Prime Minister should prioritise when he or she takes office?
- By summer of 2020, will the UK have left the European Union, and who will be the Prime Minister?