Date Added: 4 June 2019
: 21 June 2019
Job Title: Research Executive
Working For: PB Consulting Ltd
About PB Consulting:
PB Consulting (PBC) is an expert, responsive specialist healthcare communications agency that delivers a personalised service. We are proud to deliver for our clients and the team enjoys working in an enthusiastic, energetic and fast paced environment.
The Research Executive role would ideally suit someone with a keen interest in working in healthcare public affairs. The Research Executive is responsible for supporting client programmes and assisting senior team members in their delivery. PBC is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and personable individual to join their growing team.
Key Tasks will include:
Client & Account Support
- Support the Account Managers and Directors to effectively deliver engagement programmes across Westminster, Whitehall and government
- Carry out support tasks as directed by Account Managers/Directors to deliver programmes of work and activities on multiple accounts
- Ensure that your accounts are well organised and structured
- Support Account Managers and Directors with the planning and delivery of client events
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Support team members with administrative duties
- Develop a good understanding of clients and their operating environments
- Be responsible for database compilation and management
- Manage social media updates (internal and external)
Monitoring, Research, and Stakeholder Management
- Compile concise and accurate, daily and weekly, political and media monitoring reports
- Research, and analyse data from various sources, e.g. freedom of information data, peer reviewed publications, to support Public Affairs deliverables, e.g. report writing
- Develop briefing materials on areas of health policy and wider political developments
- Support the delivery of media programmes, including preparation of press releases and follow up
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders have timely and appropriate access to critical programme information
- Be an enthusiastic and proactive member of the team
- Be highly organised, diligent, and detail oriented in all given tasks
- Be personable, but professional in your approach to business
- Enjoy a fast-paced working environment in a growing business
- Take an active role in business development
Closing Date: 21 June 2019
To start ASAP.
We will be interviewing as CV's come in so therefore may recruit before the closing date.
Please send CV and covering letter to: Katrina Gilfillan at firstname.lastname@example.org