Date Added: 4 June 2019
: 12 July 2019
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: PB Consulting Ltd
About PB Consulting:
PB Consulting (PBC) is an expert, responsive specialist healthcare communications agency that delivers a personalised service. We are proud to deliver for our clients and the team enjoys working in an enthusiastic, energetic and fast paced environment and within a growing business.
The Account Manager role is designed for a professional with demonstrable experience of working in public affairs and with an interest in healthcare. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining, coordinating and delivering client programmes, as well as feeding into the development of strategies and work programmes. Strong interpersonal and organisational skills are a must.
Key Functions and Responsibilities
Client & Account Management
- Carry out and coordinate the delivery of strategies and activities as detailed by directors, ensuring that activity and objectives are being met and that accounts are well organised
- Lead engagement programmes across Westminster, Whitehall, and government, ensuring that client’s strategic priorities are articulated to key decision makers
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients and their operating environments and be able to use this knowledge to help solve client problems
- Alongside directors, develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their delivery; quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes
- Act as they key point of contact for your clients
- Effectively manage the account team for each account
- Engage with the media on some campaigns and support the delivery of PR campaigns
Research and Writing
- Conduct highly accurate research around identified client priority areas
- Develop and sign off high quality materials for clients
- Produce concise and effective reports, newsletters, campaign material and press releases
- Identify and support growth opportunities in existing accounts
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Play a key role in the development of new business proposals and pitches
Networking and Relationship Building
- Forge strong links with those across clients, potential clients and key stakeholders
- Attend industry and networking events
- Be an proactive member of the PBC team
- Always deliver a professional but personable service, in line with the values of PBC
Closing Date: 12 July 2019
To start ASAP.
We will be interviewing as CV's come in so therefore may recruit before the closing date.
Please send CV and covering letter to: Melissa Barnett at email@example.com