Date Added: 4 June 2019
: 18 June 2019
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Working For: Ambition Institute
Salary: £26,000-£30,000 + £3,000 LW (if applicable)
We’re looking for a Junior Project Manager to assist in delivering a suite of Technology projects. This is a great opportunity to gain experience on diverse and impactful technology projects that will transform the way our organisation works and help build efficiency and security into our processes. You will use your project management, planning and analysis skills to deliver a variety of IT projects to agreed budgets and timelines. This role is offered on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Understanding of the Project Management life cycle.
- Ability to analyse and problem solve technical project related issues.
- Ability to seek and clarify detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to talk positively about projects with stakeholders, create engagement and excitement.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite; Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Strong presentation, facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Previous experience managing multiple, competing demands.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous role using own initiative and working with high levels of autonomy.
We are happy to be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution - 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as childcare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which gives staff confidential support and personalised information and resources when they are experiencing everyday challenges or more serious problems
Please note, if you are successful and appointed to work from our London office, we will be moving to an exciting new office space in West London by the end of the year. Further details will be shared on your appointment.
Closing Date: 18 June 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing 24 June 2019.
To apply for this vacancy or for any questions or queries please follow the link below:
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.