Date Added: 4 June 2019
: 21 June 2019
Job Title: Journalist
Working For: InFacts (member of People's Vote campaign)
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 (DoE)
InFacts, a founding member of the People’s Vote campaign, is looking for a new journalist. You must be enthusiastic about staying in the EU, energetic and willing to learn new skills fast.
This is a great opportunity for a journalism graduate, offering the chance to be at the heart of one of the country’s most dynamic and successful political movements. You will be part of a small, fast-moving team dedicated to making the fact-based case for staying in the EU.
You will be working closely with Hugo Dixon, an award-winning journalist who is editor-in-chief of InFacts and deputy chair of the People’s Vote campaign.
The best candidates will have:
- Strong research skills;
- A clear writing style;
- A talent for marketing stories online and across social media;
- An interest in building online communities;
- Video, graphics and data analysis skills are an asset but not essential.
- Contract: Full-time (note: the lifespan of this role is dependent on fast-moving political events)
Closing Date: 21 June 2019
Interviews will be held on July 4 and 5.
Start date: July 15 (flexible depending on successful applicant's prior commitments)
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date:
- A cover letter of no more than 300 words explaining why you think you’d be great for this role;
- Your CV;
- Links to up to five examples of your previous work.