Date Added: 5 June 2019
: 14 June 2019
Job Title: Enterprise Programme Coordinator
Working For: Social Enterprise UK
Salary: £25k gross pa + pension and benefits
The Enterprise Programme Coordinator supports Social Enterprise UK’s work to increase and diversify the organisation’s income streams. The role will help to administer and deliver the organisation’s corporate programmes, working with household names including Johnson & Johnson, PwC and SAP, as well as a wide range of B2B social enterprises.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Programme delivery and monitoring
- Provide project management and administrative support on the delivery of corporate work programmes and other business activities
- Support the coordination and delivery of SEUK’s flagship programme, the Buy Social Corporate Challenge
- Collate and monitor data relating to the programmes’ impact, best practice and partnership engagement
- Help manage the deliverables to SEUK events’ sponsors and exhibitors
- Maintain the finances and contracts of corporate programmes and business activity
- Corporate partner relationships
- Build and maintain effective, mutually beneficial relationships with key corporate partners
- Coordinate the logistics and dates of key programme meetings and events
- Establish and maintain external relationships, attending and representing SEUK at meetings as required.
- Support the enterprise team’s business development activity, including securing meetings and coordinating follow-up actions
- Work across and with teams to identify and research new opportunities in line with SEUK strategy and business plan
- Ensure business development data is accurate and up-to-date
- Identify new and improved ways of generating income from SEUK core activities, including membership, research, public and private sector contracts & partnerships, consultancy and international work.
- Proactively promote the enterprise agenda within SEUK seeking opportunities for new business that are consistent with our values and aims, support the growth of an enterprise culture and create new income streams for the organisation
Closing Date: 14 June 2019
If you have been short-listed we will contact you for an interview in London week commencing 17 June 2019.
If you wish to apply for this post please submit a CV explaining why you are suitable for the position, and giving examples of how you meet the job criteria. Please refer to the job description and person specification which sets out the skills, knowledge, and experience required to carry out the role. It is these requirements that will form the basis of the short-listing and interview process.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Jennifer Exon: firstname.lastname@example.org