Date Added: 6 June 2019
: 23 June 2019
Job Title: BAME Workshop Facilitator (Entrepreneurship)
Working For: The IARS International Institute
Salary: £15 per hour
The IARS International Institute was informally set up as a bottom-up, international network on youth matters. Since then, we have expanded our remit and we are now recognised as one of the world's leading user-led Institutes with a mission "To give everyone a chance to forge a safer, fairer and more inclusive society." We are focused on empowering the most marginalised communities through direct service delivery while enabling organisations to achieve, measure and improve their social impact. We also have a mission to transform young people’s lives by enabling them to have a better future and participate equally and democratically in civic life.
We are recruiting for an ad-hoc workshop facilitator from the BAME community in the field of entrepreneurship for our Involve Youth Southwark Project. The tasks for this role are:
- Deliver inspiring workshops to young people about entrepreneurship (we have a set curriculum, but this is flexible based off of your own input)
- Recruit new organisations (schools, youth centres etc) in the Southwark Borough to deliver training too.
- Liaise with the Project Manager regarding strategy for the project.
- Assist with Social Media Strategy for the project.
The requirements for this role are:
- Public Speaking experience
- Ability to deliver engaging workshops
- Experience or expertise in entrepreneurship (desirable)
- Flexibility and Time Management
- Recruitment skills (for new organisations)
Closing Date: 23 June 2019
We will be conducting Skype interviews on a rolling basis, so better to apply earlier on. Following successful Skype interviews, you will be invited to the IARS office on the 9th July 2019 for a final interview, with view of starting straight away.
Send a up to date CV and a cover letter (of no more than one page) on what you can bring the role, how you will inspire our BAME youth and why your experience sets you apart to email@example.com