Date Added: 10 June 2019
: 28 June 2019
Job Title: Training Development Executive
Working For: Government Events
Government Events are specialists in delivering leading, information led public sector conferences and events. With over 20 years’ experience, we pride ourselves on delivering events at the forefront of Government policy.
In 2019 Government Events will deliver more than 150 conferences, events and training courses with over 1200 hours of CPD from 2000+ speakers to 10,000+ clients.
We are always actively looking for talented individuals who excel in what they do. Now’s an exciting time to be part of Government Events. Our client base is expanding across the globe, creating endless opportunities for rapid career progression and with your success come the rewards.
This role offers the exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and gain a strong understanding of public sector policies and the wider conference and events industry. It is perfect for driven individuals who are looking to specialise in research, project management, and relationship development with key stakeholders with an interest in public and social policy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Conduct in-depth research and build knowledge for new training topics and markets to target
- Produce insightful sector-leading training courses
- Identify and liaise with key trainers for our courses
- Work closely with trainers to maintain relationships and collect all relevant material pre-event
- Generate and pitch new course ideas
- Meet product generation and launch targets
- Oversee on-the-day event running, including speaker liaisons and relationship management
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Educated to degree level (preferably in Politics, Public Policy, or a relevant subject)
- Minimum of 6 months experience at a commercial conference/event organisation or working in political environments
- Strong interest and/or understanding of government and public sector policy
- Demonstrated excellent written (including copy writing) and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to multi-task effectively
- Competitive salary
- Great Holidays
- Training and Development Opportunities
- An incredible modern work environment, culture and facilities
- Staff Rewards Programme
Closing Date: 28 June 2019
Careers@governmentevents.co.uk or call 0330 0584 285