Date Added: 6 June 2019
: 1 July 2019
Job Title: Research Officer
Working For: Institute for Employment Studies
Charity Number: South East England
We are looking for talented researchers to join our team based in Brighton.
If you would you like to be at the forefront of social research and help influence government policy and employer practice, and you feel you have the skills to match what we are looking for, then we would welcome your application.
Becoming a researcher at IES will offer you the opportunity to:
- apply a wide range of research methodologies to a high standard across a diverse range of subject areas focused on employment, education and labour market issues;
- synthesise your research findings in a variety of formats (reports, summaries, briefings, and through data visualisations such as infographics);
- develop your understanding and knowledge of major aspects of UK and international employment and education policy, HR practice and management; and
- contribute to developing and preparing project proposals and research designs.
- Projects are usually carried out by multidisciplinary teams, and can involve travel throughout the UK, and sometimes overseas.
To see full information please go to our website https://www.employment-studies.co.uk/our-people/vacancies
Closing Date: 1 July 2019
Interviews will be on 17th July 2019
Start dates for this vacancy is from August onwards depending on notice.
To apply for this vacancy please visit our website and fill out our application form and equal opportunites form https://www.employment-studies.co.uk/our-people/vacancies.
CV's will not be considered.