Date Added: 7 June 2019
: 23 June 2019
Job Title: Research Assistant/Administrator to the Conservative Group
Working For: The Conservative Group Office at Harrow Council
Salary: £23,371-£25,252 (G5)
The Conservative Group Office at Harrow Council (the largest opposition group in London) is recruiting for a Research Assistant/Administrator, who will provide wide-ranging professional and organisational support to the Members of the Conservative Group including but not limited to the Leader, Deputy Leader and Shadow Portfolio Holders.
This post is for a fixed term until 31st August 2022, with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for:
- Good understanding of the political structure of Local Government and public affairs
- Research/administrative experience gained within a political organisation
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong communication skills with the ability to draft documents in a clear and concise style
Closing Date: 23 June 2019
Interviews week commencing 1 July 2019 with a view of starting as soon as possible
For further information about this role and the application process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.