Date Added: 7 June 2019
: 30 June 2019
Job Title: Communications and Marketing Officer
Working For: The IARS International Institute
Salary: £100-£120 per day
We are looking for an ambitious and creative consultant with experience in devising and delivering marketing and communication plans for organisations and projects.
- Lead on the development and delivery of the IARS Membership Strategy and Associates Scheme.
- Analyse membership recruitment and retention statistics and develop and maintain effective membership processes;
- Analyse membership profiles, making and implementing recommendations to strengthen our offer to Silver, Gold and Platinum members;
- Manage the delivery of member communications, potentially including an annual journal and member newsletters;
- Manage compliance with data protection law.
- Devise a communications strategy and implementing it through an annual workplan
- To be responsible for the overall management and updating of the IARS website
- Be responsible for IARS’ social media accounts (Tweeter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Flicker, Google+), websites, newsletters and other means of external communication.
- Report monthly on their delivery and devise plans for their further development.
- Together with the Director, represent the organisation at events and the media.
- Coordinating the appearance of all IARS’ print and electronic materials (such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures), making sure that both internally and externally the organisation looks professional.
- Draft Press Releases and liaise with journalists and the media in circulating them to the wider public and specific audiences such as policy makers and other decision makers
- To develop a database of media and stakeholders contacts and work with the Office Administrator to keep it up to date.
- To market and sell IARS’ publications, events, CPD online trainings and services to new and existing audiences using a variety of means including online social media, emails, brochures, and telephone.
- To be responsible for the production, design, updating and commissioning of marketing material promoting IARS work and services such as banners, fliers, brochures, business cards and videos, liaising with the graphic/web designef.
- To be responsible for the marketing of IARS’ Annual Conferences including the sales of its tickets.
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
Interviews on a rolling basis with start date immediately or as soon as.
Send a CV and covering letter of no more than two pages to email@example.com