Date Added: 7 June 2019
: 1 July 2019
Job Title: Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Working For: Meeting Place Communications
Location: Thames Valley
We offer a flexible working scheme, so this position is open to people who would chose to work from home, or from one of our other offices in London or Bristol.
Client and Project Work – Draft campaign research, newsletters and content for exhibition boards. Maintain and update social media channels regularly for projects. Visit sites for project/client research purposes.
Account Development – Review fee proposals with the Account Manager and identify upselling opportunities. Work with Account Managers to develop new products
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Articulate, with good verbal and written communication
- Research skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines
- Interest in politics or housing
- Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively
- An interest in social media as a tool for engagement
Closing Date: 1 July 2019
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date as interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Administrator – email@example.com